Apio Turns Five!
We've survived five years - and grown. To mark the occasion Apio Partners has become Apio Innovation Transfer - Apio iX for short. As we close 2017 we note some of the successes of the past year:
- Apio founder, Arundeep Pradhan, was invited to give a TEDx talk in Tucson. (We'll post the talk when the TED organization has the link ready.)
- We welcomed two new principals, Ray Wheatley and Christopher Noble.
- Three of our principals - Kristin, Arundeep, and Ray - presented a multi-day course for the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office Global Intellectual Property Academy as part of their efforts for the Association of University Technology Managers (AUTM).
- Kristin and Arundeep created and presented a new series of researcher and technology transfer professional training courses for the Chinese Academy of Sciences in Beijing.
- Apio principal Ray Wheatley was invited to present at the Polish Patent Office Symposium.
- Arundeep served as expert witness in the matter Roe v Baylor Research Institute, helping obtain a $7.75 million jury verdict in favor of Roe.